LearnWorlds is an online course platform where you can create flexible courses and eLearning websites without coding. The platform includes marketing and sales tools to help you to reach potential students and grow your coaching business faster. You can a number of interactive features to the learning process to make your academy more engaging. From easy payment processes to affiliate programs, the platform is packed with helpful features. But still, like most other course platforms, LearnWorlds has some drawbacks to consider. In this review, we’ll explore LearnWorlds features, and pricing plans, along with its pros and cons. Let’s dive in!
Top Features of LearnWorlds
LearnWorlds takes the online coaching business to a whole new level by offering a bunch of unique features. We have checked whether these features are actually helpful.
Create Flexible Courses
Offering as much flexibility as possible to your students is the key to grabbing their attention toward your academy. LearnWorlds lets you create flexible courses to draw more attention and earn higher revenue.
- Multiple Types of Courses – You can offer several types of courses on this platform. Be it a listed or private course, you can make it a paid or free course at your will. Combining courses to build packages is also possible to meet the demand of your audience. And you can use a rich library to organize your courses better and make them more compelling. But we think the library content on this platform should be enriched more and more to offer versatile courses to the audience.
- Flexible Learning Pathways – LearnWorlds lets you design the pathway for all courses. You can plan how the audience will navigate through the courses. This allows creators to apply their own rules so that the audience can get the maximum benefit from the courses. You can also schedule when the content will appear before the user with LearnWorlds.
- Note-Taking Tools – While studying resources, the audience can take notes and highlight necessary resources for future use. It improves the overall outcome of your courses and encourages the potential audience to join your courses. In our opinion, the note-taking process should have more options where the user can directly import study materials to cross-check references.
- Many Types of Learning Activities – LearnWorlds isn’t limited to just video lessons. Instead, you can offer interactive books, interactive videos, PDF, SCORM packages, group sessions, live sessions, and 1:1 meetings to help the audience learn better. It will also keep them hooked throughout the course.
Building a website for an online academy seems highly challenging. But LearnWorlds simplifies the process so that even a beginner can start their own academy website without much fuss. It offers eye-catching templates and lets you customize everything to make your dream website without a single line of coding.
- White-Label Websites – It’s not like hosting your website somewhere it will go down frequently or doesn’t have enough credibility. You will be at the helm with flexible white labeling from LearnWorlds. With a custom domain, you get custom fonts and colors to build a brand of your own. Customization capabilities go as far as branded mobile apps.
- Survey-Builder – Capturing leads and exploring the preferences of your audience is extremely important to design your future. With LearnWorlds, you can design and implement professional survey forms with custom branding to capture every bit of information from your audience. This way, you can easily create the best marketing campaigns for your academy.
- Mobile App Builder – Having a native mobile app is always a plus point when you are selling courses online. With the mobile app builder from LearnWorlds, it’s nothing more than drag-and-drop editing to get an app of your own. This visual builder lets you create a responsive app that stays the same regardless of the device used to browse or watch your courses.
Selling courses isn’t often enough. You need to upsell or cross-sell to boost the revenue stream of your academy. You can use coupons and bundles on LearnWorlds to offer fantastic deals to your customers. And breaking down extensive courses into monthly memberships or subscriptions can be an excellent strategy to keep your audience engaged.
Other tools like forms and widgets let you capture as many leads as possible. You can even use pop-ups, custom forms, and countdown timers to stay before the eyes of the user all the time. And if that doesn’t sound enough, you can connect your account to third-party marketing tools like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, AWeber, ConvertKit, etc.
Interactive Video & Livestreams
Adding interactivity to your videos increase engagement to a great extent. You can even change the course of videos depending on the interaction your audience shows. As a result, you can better understand your audience to come up with their preferred type of content or interaction for better overall results. From the table of contents to interactive transcripts, everything is possible on LearnWorlds.
Simple video lessons might not always be enough for your audience. You can engage them in live sessions through Zoom or Webex to provide an active learning experience. You can also collect feedback instantly and personalize learning in this process.
Checkout & Payments
Be it a one-time payment or recurring payment; everything can be managed without any hassle on LearnWorlds. The checkout process is relatively straightforward, and users can pay directly from their mobiles.
- Bundles & Subscriptions – Video bundles can be a great way to upsell and generate more revenue. You can also earn recurring income by selling subscriptions. Provide access to premium coaching sessions to your audience to make the best use of this platform.
- Affiliate Programs – Affiliate marketing is a great way to generate passive income. You can choose the commission rate and set up all the details about affiliate programs. Affiliate partners can easily register and get started with the digital products you select.
LearnWorlds offers a number of integrations to make the whole process a lot easier. For example, you can use Stripe integration to accept payments. AWeber, ConvertKit, or HubSpot integrations let you handle email marketing without much hassle.
Analytics and Reports
While running an online academy, you need to check a lot of metrics regularly. LearnWorlds organizes everything with advanced analytics and provides you with detailed insights so that you can track the progress of your academy. You can also have detailed reports about your audience to improve your strategies for better retention.
Pros & Cons of LearnWorlds
Here’s what we think the advantages and drawbacks of LearnWorlds are.
- Infinite courses of multiple types
- Attractive sales pages to boost conversion
- Easy lead capturing with custom forms and widgets
- White-labeled website and mobile app
- SCORM-compliant online course platform
- Interactive elements to increase engagement
- Easy checkout page with a fast payment system
- Multiple integrations to run email marketing and more
- Website builder isn’t as intuitive as WordPress
- Content library should have more resources
- Analytics is a bit difficult to traverse for beginners
LearnWorlds Plans & Pricing
- Starter – starting at $29/mo
- $5 fee per course sale
- 1 Admin
- Custom domain
- Unlimited courses
- Site Builder (3 pages)
- Pop-up builder (2 pop-ups)
- 24/7 email support
- Pro Trainer – starting at $99/mo
- No transaction fees
- 5 Admins / Instructors
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited Landing Pages
- Complete Site Builder with Blog
- Unlimited pop-ups
- Subscriptions & Memberships
- 24/7 Priority email support
- Learning Center – starting at $299/mo
- 20 Custom User Roles
- Bulk User Actions
- Full White-label Options
- Advanced Affiliate Management
- SSO Capabilities
- Premium Onboarding
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- 24/7 Premium Support
LearnWorlds also offers a custom tier for high-volume and corporate accounts. Pricing varies based on your needs, but this tier includes features like 99.95% uptime (with optional SLA), bulk course features, and premium support.
Our Take on LearnWorlds
LearnWorlds is a great place to create and market your online courses and be as close to your audience as possible. It allows you to create multiple types of courses to grab the attention of a broad group of audiences. You can offer flexible pathways so that the user can navigate through the lessons in the most suitable way. The platform has a website builder with a content library so that you can build your own websites in minutes without any coding. That is equally true for sales pages. From easy checkout to recurring payments with subscriptions, every feature here helps content creators thrive. Although the editors aren’t that beginner-friendly, you will somehow make your way through. Customer support should be a bit more proactive, in our opinion. The Starter plan is quite affordable at $29 per month. Other plans seem to be a bit expensive, but the included features justify the price if you have the budget.