MailerLite is commonly known as an email marketing platform that lets you create professional email campaigns and automate them to grow your audience. But it is not limited to just sending emails to your audiences. If you have an eCommerce store, you can create websites or landing pages, and even blogs.
In our MailerLite review, we have gone through its features and compared them to other email marketing providers. In our opinion, the platform can be a good starting place for small businesses where you get additional tools to stretch the journey in a better direction. Let’s dive in!
Top Features of MailerLite
Let’s take a closer look at the features of MailerLite. We’ve highlighted the most notable.
Email Marketing Automation
Sending triggered emails is pretty standard in the industry. You can create and customize triggers to activate an email workflow so that your subscribers get the most relevant email in every event.
But MailerLite lets you do more than that. You can now set up multiple triggers for the same workflow. This takes email marketing automation to the next level and ensures your audiences don’t miss the email targeted for them.
Abandoned cart reminders or upsells also become easy with the automated workflow in MailerLite.
You might have seen drag-and-drop editors in most email marketing tools. But MailerLite has three different editors for your convenience. The drag-and-drop editor is helpful for absolute beginners and anyone can design stunning emails without one line of code.
The rich-text editor lets you format different elements of the email and embed links or videos dynamically. You can also add custom fields to the email. And the HTML editor allows you maximum customization, where you can import external codes to make your emails look much better.
Especially if you have a newsletter subscription service or an eCommerce store, sending invoices, shipping updates, or payment notifications to your customers is crucial. You can send those emails just at the right time using MailerLite.
The deliverability of these emails will also be high so that your customers don’t miss the latest update from you. It will grow trust among your customers and increase retention to a great extent.
Creating custom landing pages can be an effective way of making more sales by intriguing your visitors. You can now design professional landing pages in a few clicks with the drag-and-drop landing page builder from MailerLite. It offers a lot of readymade templates designed by expert professionals, and you can even customize those templates to match your brand.
Different interactive blocks can be placed on the landing page, such as countdown timers or limited coupons, to drive visitors toward the sales funnel. You can also track heatmaps and do A/B testing to understand what content is performing better.
Embedding signup forms on your landing pages is now much easier. So you can collect leads with less hassle. You can choose from a variety of fonts, headers, backgrounds, etc., to match your brand’s tone and make everything seamlessly blend into the landing pages.
From embedded forms to pop-up forms, you find various form types and shapes to collect different information from visitors. Upon subscription, MailerLite can automatically segment your audience based on their choices or behavior. And you can track all the performance metrics from the dashboard.
Filling your email list with trash emails that may have a high bounce rate is never a good idea. MailerLite allows you to verify those emails right after the subscription so that you have a clean email list with high deliverability rates.
You can verify single or bulk email addresses with the email verification API. It will filter out low-quality emails by checking past delivery issues, role-based emails, and full mailboxes.
Selling products online can require a separate arsenal often. But with MailerLite, you can create your eCommerce landing pages and start selling products right away.
- Digital Products – Start selling digital products by integrating Stripe into your landing pages and send transactional emails to your customers with MailerLite. You can accept payments in more than 135 currencies, thanks to the Stripe integration. You can also offer recurring subscriptions on this platform. The platform even helps you with digital product ideas to maximize your profit.
- Physical Products – If you already have an eCommerce store on another platform, you can integrate those stores with your MailerLite account to start email marketing for your physical products. MailerLite will track the behavior of your customers and let you create effective campaigns to increase customer retention. You can even bring those products directly into your email, which will save a lot of time and effort while creating campaigns. Besides creating automated email sequences for your eCommerce stores, you can track sales performances with advanced analytics.
- Paid Newsletter Subscriptions – Besides promotional newsletters, you can monetize them by sending valuable content to your audience. Readymade templates for such newsletters are available on MailerLite. You can customize those to reach your audiences with your brand’s tone.
Free Website Builder
With this drag-and-drop website editor, you can create and customize content blocks to make the website of your dream in a few clicks. You don’t need to know coding to build your next website. And you can connect the website to your email marketing tool for better exposure.
MailerLite even lets you add a blog to your website. Blogs can be a great way to build a stronger relationship with your audiences. The visual editor creates stunning blogs to share important information and drive more traffic.
Pros & Cons of MailerLite
Let’s take a closer look at some critical points about the benefits and drawbacks of the platform.
- Highly beginner-friendly platform
- Includes a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Intuitive editor for creating emails, landing pages, or websites
- Rich text and HTML editor for advanced designs
- Readymade templates for professional emails and landing pages
- Integration with eCommerce stores and payment gateways
- Multiple triggers for automated email sequences
- Lead generation is effortless
- Live chat is only available in high-tier plans
- Some of its competitors offer more features
MailerLite Plans & Pricing
You’ll find four pricing plans at MailerLite. Let’s see what these plans have to offer.
- Free – starting at $0/mo – suitable for beginners to explore the features and benefits.
- 12,000 monthly emails
- Drag & drop editor
- Email automation builder
- Signup forms & pop-ups
- Growing Business – starting at $10/mo, for up to 1,000 subscribers when you pay monthly. If you choose to pay annually, you will get a 15% discount, and the plan will cost $9/mo.
- Unlimited monthly emails
- 3 users
- 24/7 support
- Sell digital products
- Unlimited templates
- Dynamic emails
- Auto resend campaign
- Unlimited websites & blogs
- Unsubscribe page builder
- Advanced – starting at $21/mo – applicable for up to 1,000 subscribers. Discounted to $19/mo if you pay the annual price upfront.
- Unlimited monthly emails
- Unlimited users
- 24/7 live chat & email support
- Facebook integration
- Custom HTML editor
- Promotion pop-ups
- Multiple triggers in automation
- Preference center
If you need email marketing solutions for more than 100K subscribers, MailerLite offers an Enterprise plan that lets you send unlimited emails, and offers features like a dedicated IP address, 24/7 support, and custom newsletter design services. Pricing is custom to your business.
While MailerLite is one of the best email marketing software tools, we recommend it for people with less experience in digital marketing. It offers email automation, drag-and-drop email editors, transactional emails, landing pages, and websites — all of the features a small business really needs. You can even connect it to your existing eCommerce stores to receive payments and create upsells. The free plan costs nothing for up to 1,000 subscribers. And you need to spend just $9/mo in the Growing Business plan to get started with email marketing.