AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing tools and has been in the industry for more than two decades. It offers more than just creating emails and putting them on autopilot. The intuitive email editor lets you build eye-catching emails in minutes, and Canva integration makes things much more interesting. Plus, AWeber offers things like Email Automations, Reporting, and a number of Third-Party Integrations.
Are you wondering if AWeber is still worth the hype? Are you wondering if the features are right for your business? Let’s explore and see how it compares!
Top Features of AWeber
AWeber packs some serious punch to give your email marketing journey a head start. Take a closer look at its features to know how well they can meet your needs.
Sending promotional emails or newsletters may be fun, but not until the email is delivered, opened, and clicked. AWeber ensures your emails will be opened and clicked by making them more exciting and relatable. And you can save a lot of time and effort while enjoying the cream.
- Design Templates w/ Drag and Drop Builder – Email design is no longer the play of expert professionals only, as AWeber features a vast collection of readymade templates for every industry you can possibly think of. You can choose from these templates to match the requirement of your business or audience and then customize those templates in a drag-and-drop editor to add a sign of your brand. You can even start from scratch, and the email editor will allow you to arrange all content blocks to your liking with a few mouse clicks. Designing emails has never been more straightforward.
- Integrates with Canva – If the email editor doesn’t seem enough, you can use Canva to create the perfect email without leaving the platform. Thanks to the Canva integration, you can now use all resources on Canva in your AWeber account and make your emails intriguing with rich visuals.
- Free High-Quality Stock Photos – Getting stock images is one of the most common headaches while designing emails. You might need to spend extra to get high-quality stock images to add to your emails, but not with AWeber. It offers you more than 6,000 stunning stock images and they will be in your account right away. These images are curated by the AWeber team to ensure you can improve the quality of your emails. You can choose from multiple categories to match your needs. And you can even add custom buttons to your emails to boost conversion.
- Dynamic Content – With extreme personalization, you can make emails more relatable for your target audience so that they feel a connection with the brand. You can set different rules to personalize emails based on your contact list segmentation, more on that in a bit.
- Segmentation – This starts from the sign-up form, where you can add custom fields to collect relevant information about the subscriber. And then, you can apply various tags to segment the subscriber list and target your emails more precisely. The contact list can also be segmented based on user actions such as opens, visits, clicks, and purchases. You can even create segments based on user locations. With dynamic segmentation, it becomes much easier to reach the right audience, hence boosting conversion to a great extent.
You may not be at the helm all the time as you need to focus on a lot of other things. The email marketing tool you use should automate stuff for your convenience. AWeber does excellent in terms of automation with its wide range of workflows.
- Welcome Emails – Whenever someone subscribes to your blogs or newsletters, you can send them welcome emails automatically with AWeber. You can choose from pre-built automation workflows or create your custom flow for better retention. Apply necessary tags and set the frequency of emails, and AWeber will take care of the rest.
- Abandoned Cart Emails – Customers leaving their carts unchecked can be too frustrating. You can now overcome the situation by reminding them of the abandoned cart. Use pre-built workflow to send abandoned cart reminder emails at a specific interval and boost sales in no time.
- Auto Newsletters – Let your audience know about the latest content right after they get published. Be it a new blog, YouTube video, or podcast; you now don’t need to wait for subscribers to get in-app notifications. Instead, you can embed the links directly into the emails.
You can even notify them about new products in your Etsy store. We will discuss more of that later. And the best thing is, this works automatically.
Email marketing is not just about sending emails. You need to keep an eye on your performance, and continually improve your digital marketing strategies. Advanced email tracking and detailed analytics features that AWeber provides, help make it much easier.
You can track all the performance metrics of emails, such as open rates, click-through rates, and many more. Tracking sales is also easy on the platform. Detailed insights about the performance of your emails let you create better emails to increase sales. And you can monitor everything on the mobile app.
It is not only about reaching the inbox of your target audience. You need the email to be seen by the audience in the first place before it gets opened. AWeber has vast experience in delivering emails effectively. They even have an in-house system to monitor suspicious activities and improve email deliverability.
As a result, you can expect better deliverability than most other email marketing tools. If you want improvements, a dedicated team will be at your service and educate you on how to get better.
AWeber has some really helpful integration to make your business thrive for success. With its third-party integration, you can connect your AWeber account with Facebook, WordPress, Shopify, PayPal, Etsy, and many more platforms. It lets you collect relevant customer data and send various automated emails to convert them faster.
You can send amazing promotional offers to your visitors from those platforms and segment them to get better exposure. As a result, email automation gets much more streamlined with this many integrations. With almost all the necessary tools in your arsenal, your email marketing can only get better.
Pros & Cons of AWeber
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- Excellent collection of readymade templates
- Free high-quality stock images
- Email sequence design with custom workflow
- Intelligent segmentation
- Next-level personalization with dynamic content
- Auto newsletters for better exposure and sales
- Advanced analytics with detailed reports
- High deliverability
- Lots of integrations such as Facebook, WordPress, Shopify, Etsy, etc.
- 24/7 support via phone, live chat, and email
- No custom segments and advanced analytics in the free plan
- A bit more expensive than its competitors
AWeber Plans & Pricing
Things get much simpler here with only two pricing plans. Among them, one is completely free to help you get started with email marketing, and the other costs $19.99 per month. If you pay annually, that will cost $16.15. Let’s see what each plan has to offer.
- Free – send up to 3,000 emails per month to 500 subscribers. Includes 100’s of templates, HTML and AMP emails, and the ability to create landing pages and push notifications.
- Pro – starting at $16.15/mo – send unlimited emails to your subscribers every month, with advanced automation and functionality, along with detailed insights and analytics. Removes AWeber branding.
AWeber offers a wide range of features at an affordable price point compared to other email marketing software providers. It has a drag-and-drop email builder with Canva integration to make stunning emails. The automation features handle targeting the right audience and ensuring high deliverability. And detailed reports of everything allow you to have a complete overview of the process. Pricing starts at just $16.15/mo for the Pro Plan.