Signeasy is an electronic signature tool that lets you upload documents in multiple formats and gets them signed through an efficient workflow. As you can drag and drop data fields, Signeasy makes managing documents super convenient. This tool supports 24 different languages and has features like self-signing, in-person signing, and more. Document tracking and auto-reminders are also available on Signeasy. Syncing contacts from other platforms makes the whole process faster, but some features may be disappointing. We will review the software to explore its features, pros, cons, and pricing plans. Let’s get started!
Top Features of Signeasy
Signeasy has so many features that covering them all will make the review unnecessarily long. So, we picked the key features to give you an overall idea.
Document Upload and Preparation
Getting documents signed is faster than most of the tool’s competitors. You get the following features for uploading and preparing documents with Signeasy:
- Upload Multiple File Formats – The number of supported file formats on Signeasy is higher than most alternatives. You can upload documents in more than 25 formats on Signeasy. This tool supports PDF, Excel, Word, PNG, JPG, HTML, and other file formats.
- Import from Cloud Storage – Importing documents from your cloud storage is also easy. You can import documents from multiple cloud storage services, such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, etc.
- Add Data Fields – Different documents might require different types of data fields. Signeasy has more than ten types of data fields that you can use in your documents. They include date fields, signature fields, initials, drop-downs, checkboxes, and more. You can drag and drop these fields on your document to organize them quickly.
- Multi-Document Envelopes – When you have multiple documents to send, envelopes can be a great way to manage them. You can bundle documents in an envelope, and the documents remain organized throughout the process.
- Multiple Language Support – Signeasy supports 24 languages, which is great for interacting with signers from different regions. However, the language support is still low compared to other e-signature tools. This should be improved to make the tool more effective.
Flexible Signature Workflows
You should be able to monitor and manage every step in the signature process closely. Here are the features that can benefit you.
- Self-Signing – When you upload or import a document on Signeasy, you can instantly sign a document on any device. Adding required fields before signing that document yourself is also possible here.
- Multi-Party Signing – If you need multiple parties to sign a document, you can request signers to sign that document. Send documents to various parties and get them signed quickly to boost your productivity.
- Reusable Templates – While working with different files, you can save commonly used files as templates. These templates can be picked next time you need to work on that file, and you can update the template versions.
- In-Person Signing – If you need to get a document signed by a person you are physically meeting, Signeasy allows you to collect e-signatures directly.
- Signing Order – The signature workflow can be predefined using the signing order. You can specify the signing order so that signers can follow that order. By enabling parallel signing, you can also allow all signers to sign documents at once.
- Offline Signing – Traveling to remote regions can often interrupt the document workflow due to poor internet connections. You can sign documents in the Signeasy mobile app without any internet connection. Signed documents will be saved on that device so you can upload them later.
- Mobile Signing – Signeasy has a mobile app for iOS and Android. This is convenient for most users to sign and manage document workflow, but the mobile app doesn’t have all features Signeasy has to offer, which can be an issue for some users.
- Shareable Links and QR Codes – When you need to collect numerous signatures, you can distribute a shareable link or QR code to signers. Allowing others to sign a document without needing to access the sensitive information of the document.
Tracking and Management
Knowing what is going on with your documents is crucial. Signeasy has the necessary tracking and management features to make your tasks hassle-free.
- Automatic Reminders – With Signeasy, you can send automatic reminders to signers. One issue with this is you can’t customize the reminder timeline, but you have the option to send manual reminders.
- Document Status Dashboard – The dashboard gives you a quick overview of the document status. Signeasy can track if your document is opened, signed, or declined by the recipient and updates the latest status on the dashboard for easy monitoring.
- Custom Branding – Custom branding helps users improve their credibility. Signeasy lets you customize your documents with a business logo to maintain consistency. Though the customization options aren’t as excellent as other tools, at least the feature is there.
- Team Management – If you work with a massive number of documents, you might need a team to manage the workflow. In such cases, you can use team management features to add and manage team members.
- Contact Sync – Entering contact details one by one while sending documents is time-consuming. You have the contact sync option to import contacts from other platforms, even Excel files can be uploaded to sync contacts.
Legality, Security, and Compliance
Being legally compliant is a must for e-signature tools. Signeasy scores an A+ in terms of legal compliance and document safety.
- Audit Trail – All documents processed within Signeasy have digital trails to be admissible in court, so auditing documents isn’t a hassle.
- Document Verification – Before sending a document to signers or after receiving a signed document, you can easily check the authenticity of the document on Signeasy. It has a verification tool to perform authenticity checks.
- Advanced Authentication – You can opt to use two-factor authentication to improve the safety of your documents. Users can access the document using biometric authentication. Maaking the whole process faster and more transparent.
- Enterprise-Grade Security – Signeasy uses AES 128-bit and SSL 256-bit encryption to keep sensitive documents secure. You also have the single sign-on feature here.
Integrations, Apps, and API
With multiple integrations, you can connect Signeasy with other services to streamline your workflow.
- Multiple Integrations – Signeasy offers multiple integrations, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, Google Workspace, Microsoft Outlook, Zapier, and more. These integrations make contact management and team management more convenient. Google Workspace integration is also helpful in requesting signatures from multiple Google services.
- API – If you don’t find the necessary integration, you can leverage the Signeasy API to build native integrations. This is helpful for developers who want to use Signeasy in their own workflow.
- Mobile Apps – As we have already mentioned, Signeasy has a mobile app for both iOS and Android; all users can enjoy the exciting features of the tool and manage documents on the go.
Pros & Cons of Signeasy
Like most other e-signature tools, Signeasy has benefits and drawbacks. Here is a quick list:
- Uploading documents on Signeasy or importing from cloud storage is simple
- Signeasy supports 25 file formats, including PDF, Excel, PNG, JPG, etc.
- The user interface is clean and minimal
- You can add multiple fields to a document
- Sent and received documents can be easily organized
- Two-factor authentication improves the security of your documents
- Easy contact sync for faster signing
- Uploading documents from Google Docs isn’t smooth sometimes
- The analytics and reporting section should be improved
- Assigning fields needs attention
Signeasy Plans & Pricing
Signeasy offers four pricing plans. Check what they have to offer.
- Essential – starting at $10/mo
- Sign unlimited documents
- Send 5 documents for signature per month
- Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Team – starting at $15/mo
- Send 200 documents for signature per month
- Collect signatures in person
- 5 templates
- Google Workspace integration
- Business – starting at $30/mo
- Success manager
- Unlimited documents
- Unlimited templates
- Admin dashboard for user management
- Business Plus – starting at $60/mo
- Microsoft Teams and Outlook integration
- Signing via shareable link and QR code
- Custom branding
- Advanced signer authentication and signer attachments
Our Take on Signeasy
Signeasy is an e-signature tool enriched with convenient features for an efficient workflow. This tool lets you sign documents and get them signed by multiple parties with minimum lag so you can improve productivity with Signeasy. Signeasy supports multiple languages and file formats, which is beneficial for most users. Though templates aren’t available in low-tier plans, you can save commonly used documents as templates to speed up the workflow. Besides in-person signing and offline signing, Signeasy lets you define the signing order. Syncing your contacts is also easy, so you can send documents to multiple signers faster. Document tracking features are also useful, but the analytics part of the tool isn’t that satisfactory. Custom branding is available, but has some limitations. Signeasy offers four pricing plans, and the lowest plan starts at $10 per month. Though it is very affordable, it only has some basic features. If you switch to the Team plan, you need to spend $15 per month.