Copywriters can be free from “Writer’s Block” as the AI algorithm fetches original and unique topics ideas and compelling headlines and helps generate a grammatically correct and non-plagiarized copy.
Are you wondering how ContentBot works? Let’s dive in and check out the top features, pros & cons, and more.
ContentBot incorporates a variety of features into an easy-to-use dashboard, which makes it one of the most popular tools for AI-assisted writing.
ContentBot creates an attractive long-form or short-form content copy through an array of tools that help boost inspiration in a writer.
If you select Blog Topic Ideas from the dropdown section, the AI will suggest a variety of topics upon entering a title in the Article Topic section. For instance, if you enter “How to Stay Safe During COVID”, the AI algorithm would suggest 6 different topics that you can start writing about.
Moreover, before clicking on the “Generate Inspiration” button, you can check the “Include Intros” and “Include Trends” boxes. The AI would not only generate topic ideas for you but will also provide an intro for each topic suggestion if you check the “Include Intros” box. The “Include Trends” box, when checked, shows the latest news related to a topic. You can choose to leave it unchecked if your topic is evergreen and doesn’t get affected by trends.
The ContentBot Long-Form Editor tool lets you create AI blog posts and articles in 4 simple steps:
- Step 1: This is the most important step where you need to mention briefly the topic you want to write about. You can also choose to start with a blank document and simply click on the “Continue” button which will take you to Step 2.
- Step 2: You can either type your title or ask the AI for topic ideas. You can choose any of the suggested topics and move to Step 3.
- Step 3: This is where you create an intro paragraph for the title you just choose.
- Step 4: You can create a blog outline at this step by allowing the AI to generate H1, H2, and H3 sections for you along with the Conclusion.
The long- and short-form tools have the same steps for creating content. You can click on the “Continue Writing More on Your Own to Produce More AI Content” option that allows you to expand your content further. The built-in commands make you write uniquely and with brevity.
You can create all kinds of listicles without much effort by simply choosing from a wide range of listicle temples on ContentBot. These templates are thoughtfully designed to help you craft an engaging listing-based post. Once you generate the topic, the AI crafts three unique listicle options that have 5-10 points each under them. You can create more choices by clicking on “Generate More”
Once you’ve generated a listicle, you can choose to save it as your favorite for later use.
ContentBot allows automated sales ideation, with AdWords ads, Facebook ads, and video description templates to reduce manual work. The tool is not just great for copywriters but also for social media influencers who always need impactful and punchy sales content.
By simply inserting the product name, target audience, a short description, and some helpful keywords for the AI, ContentBot’s Adwords Ads feature will generate your adverts. You can choose from these worthy options to apply them to your AdWords account.
ContentBot’s Facebook Ads tool can generate more than five ads with minimal effort. The process is similar to generating AdWords ads. Add the product’s name, a short description, relevant keywords, and target audience. After this, click on “Generate Results” and ContentBot’s AI will provide you with ad copy options in less than 30 seconds.
Influencers would love this feature as it saves time in creating captions and descriptions for videos that are uploaded on different social media platforms.
For optimum SEO ranking, ContentBot’s special sales and marketing checker tool runs internet scans and selects the most searched keywords for your target audience, and smartly adds them to your SEO content to maximize the reach.
As per client instructions, copywriters may need to summarize the key points in a paragraph or a long sentence into shorter sentences for increased readability on various platforms. The Summarizer Tool on ContentBot reduces this effort by providing summary options. All you have to do is paste the desired text into the paragraph and click to generate content.
ContentBot’s AI Sentence Rewriter tool provides initial five rewritten suggestions to sentences that you may find redundant or messy. To leverage this feature, users need to paste their copy into the text box and choose their desired tone. Once you have done this, click to generate the results.
Change Tone of Content
Tone is everything in the marketing realm as it sets the precedent for a successful campaign. ContentBot enables copywriters to write in a manner that befits their assignments. You can change the tone that supports your SEO guidelines. The tool provides various tone options like funny, excited, professional, dramatic, bold, sarcastic, and playful.
Founder Tools on ContentBot’s dashboard are designed to facilitate company founders by giving them easy access to business and marketing ideas without much manual effort.
With so much on their plate at a time, startup founders or entrepreneurs might sometimes find themselves in a fix regarding the trajectory of their business in the future. ContentBot’s AI Startup Ideas tool generates ideas for entrepreneurs to find the right solution to their business problems and reinstate or maybe introduce them to a better vision. The tool requires you to enter a short description of your desired idea and click to generate idea options.
Automatic AI Creation
For automatic AI content generation, ContentBot uses the SEMRUSH and OpenAI tools that create a content plan for daily, weekly, or monthly blog topic creation. Copywriters can also generate long-form content like blog posts. You need to enter the desired phrase or topic into the automatic AI creation system for it to start developing the action plan. Once the plan is identified, the GPT-3 AI from OpenAI creates an intro, a blog outline, and paragraphs for three of the top headlines along with a conclusion.
Pros & Cons of ContentBot
Pros of ContentBot
- Generates both long- and short-form content, with built-in plagiarism checker
- Single-click paraphrasing capabilities with the article rewrite feature
- Has its own plugin for WordPress users
- One-off pricing (no subscription option)
- Under active development with constant new tools being added
- Comprehensive video tutorials
- Includes customer support
Cons of ContentBot
- Revision and additional edits might be needed sometimes for long-form content.
- Reviews are needed to avoid glitches after content is generated.
ContentBot Plans & Pricing
ContentBot offers four pricing plans, including a freemium option Each plan offers different features according to the price you pay. Here are the plans you can consider:
- Prepaid Plan – Users can generate 1000 words of content for $1 in both long- and short-form formats. This is a pay-as-you-go plan.
- Starter Pack – For $29/month, you can generate up to 40,000 words per month. However, the long-form content generator and SEO tools are locked in this plan.
- Premium – For $59/ month, this is an ideal plan for digital marketing firms as it comes with all the tools that help increase business rankings. Users can generate, proofread, and rephrase 100,000 words of content per month.
- Premium+ – For $99/mo, this package includes up to 300,000 words per month and every feature and tool.
Just like when computers took over typewriters without eliminating the human workforce, AI is also becoming a tool that improves efficiency. Bar the formatting and a few sentence structure issues in the long-form content generator, ContentBot is a reliable AI content generator that is under active development to meet industry requirements. The AI writing tool uses OpenAI, GPT-3, and TinySeed to fetch unique content and it offers a WordPress plugin for quick access and better content management. ContentBot is ideal for every entrepreneur who has a website. The pricing plans are competitive competitor platforms which make it a good option for writing.